We know that business never sleeps so that is why our first driver starts at 5 o’clock in the morning to ensure your business has it fresh delivery ready for the day ahead. We're early starters, because we’re producers by nature. As retail market is now stronger, so we're focusing on the retail sector, growing our business through shops and supermarkets because we
- provide better fish,
- provide an excellent service
- Educate our customers how to buy fresh fish so they can sell more
- Depending on location we can provide deliveries up to six days a week and several times a day if needs be.
Our extensive product knowledge, and our passion for quality and freshness, is the driving force in our business, and that comes from the heart, you can't stage it.
We pride ourselves on having the utmost respect for fish and great care is taken of them from when they come in our factory doors until they reach your Chef or fresh fish counter.
Some of the other benefits our wholesale customers enjoy, in addition to quality, freshness, and value, are:
- Direct contact with Noel & John Holland, proprietors.
- Master Chef on Premises.
- Large production capacity without compromising on experience and craftsmanship.
- We operate a fully HACCP approved production factory.
- Supply leading supermarkets, hotels and restaurants both locally and internationally.
"This is our real bread and butter. It always amazes me how much goes on behind the scenes in our business and no more so than in our wholesale area." -Noel Holland, Galway Bay Sea Foods
To find out how Galway Bay Seafoods can improve your seafood offering contact Noel Holland directly on 087 8119405 or email firstname.lastname@example.org