Herb Baked Salmon
• Vegetable oil Spray
• ¾ Lbs Salmon Fillet
• 1 tbs Dijon Mustard
• ¼ cup Parsley, freshly chopped
• 1 teaspoon oregano, dried
• ½ cup plain bread crumbs
• salt & pepper to taste
• 1 egg white
1. Preheat oven to 180°
2. Line a baking tray with foil and spray with vegetable oil spray. Wash salmon, pat dry and spread mustard over the top. Mix parsley, oregano, thyme and bread crumbs together. Season with salt & pepper.
3. Blend in egg white to bind mixture together.
4. Spread over mustard.
5. Bake in oven for 20 to 25 minutes, depending on thickness of fillets.
6. Remove from oven and serve on individual plates with rice.